Powered by Minelab’s Full Band Spectrum (FBS) multiple frequency technology, the Safari combines deep, sensitive and accurate detecting for anyone demanding both simplicity and performance. Safari uses advanced digital filtering to eliminate the influence of ground signals automatically so you can experience easy, seamless detecting whatever the field conditions.
With its High Trash Density setting, Target Ids and audio tones are updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets fast! This improves the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets in a trashy environment and allows you to more accurately identify the type of target found.
The Safari is also available in the Safari Pro Pack which includes:
- Safari metal detector
- RPG PH100R Headphones with adjustable headband and left and right channel volume controls
- a NiMH rechargeable Battery Pack and
- a mains battery charger (240v or 110v version depending on country)
Discover the adventure and excitement of detecting with a Safari today!
- FBS multiple frequency technology.
- Ultra-lightweight 11″ Double-D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
- Four pre-programmed detection modes – Coin; Coin/Jewellery; Relic and All Metal. Each individual mode contains the optimum settings for identifying the characteristics of your preferred targets, allowing you to maximise your time in the field.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for more accurate detection – press the pinpoint button and watch the Safari zone-in on the precise location of that precious target.
- Trash Density – High ensures fewer false signals experienced in typical coin and relic environments so you don’t waste time digging for junk, while low is ideal for clean sites to make sure you don’t miss anything.
- Target Volume Adjust – adapts target signal volume to suit user preference.
- Noise Cancel – automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting.
- Intuitive menu interface for fast and easy access and adjustment.
- Robust, well balanced design and long lower shaft for comfortable detecting over longer periods.
There are no reviews yet.