The iCON IGR 1000 Plant was designed by mineral processing engineers. The classification
process (double deck screen) assures that you are capturing both the big gold and fine gold
efficiently. In this process the grizzly will reject and rock larger than 75 mm. The rotating
scrubber will then wash the feed and break up any clay. Next, the screen will classify the
material. Any rock over 8mm will be rejected to tails. Material between 8mm and 2mm will
be directed to the sluice. Material passing the 2mm screen will flow to the iPump which
conveniently moves the slurry to the concentrators – wherever you choose to locate them.
Using 2 concentrators, the feed to the plant must be stopped to rinse the batch
concentrators. Depending on your feed this may be every 2 hours. Installation of a third
concentrator will allow continuous operation of the plant: 2 concentrators will be operating
while the third is being rinsed.
This skid mounted unit ships inside of a 20’ container which you get to keep. The iPump
allows you to locate the concentrators away from the plant in the security of the container/
iCON IGR 1000 Plant Specif ications :
- 1.2 m Grizzly with 75 mm openings c/w manual tilt
- Feed chute fabricated of mild steel
- Sepro pilot plant rotary scrubber with nominal dimensions 0.75m X 1.5m long complete with drum, steel lifter bars, rubber tire drive assembly with tires, wheels, gear box and electric 2.2 kW drive motor and variable frequency drive
- Sepro-Sizetec .6m X 1.2m heavy duty, double deck, horizontal vibrating screen complete with electric vibrating motors, welded screen body construction and polyurethane screen panels: 8mm top deck and 2mm bottom deck. Electrical controls included
- 0.25 m x 1.2 m Sluice to treat 2mm to 8mm Aggregate
- Skid frame assembly for mounting scrubber and screen similar to that shown on drawing. Complete with water distribution manifold for scrubber, vibrating screen, also includes
- integral sluice box for coarse gold recovery, screen oversize discharge chute
- 2 iCON i150 Concentrators complete with VFD drive, 2 hp electric motor The concentrators are used to process the 2 mm minus material
- iCON iPump 1.0 with VFD drive and 2 hp electric drive motor
- Wiring for on plant equipment (suitable for 220/50-60hz/3 phase)
- One good quality used 20’ Sea Container for shipping – you keep it
25 kVA Generator – 220v/1ph/50-60Hz – 90 amps (not including water pump)
All machines are controlled by VFD’s mounted in a control console with start/stop buttons.
20 - 35 m3/hr (2” Pump recommended) Note: Clean water required for iCON. Separate water source may be required for iCON’s
Scrubber and Screen capacity are 10 tph but iCONS are limited to 2 tph each of -2mm. For
example if the feed gradation is 40% passing 2mm, the plant can be fed a maximum of 10
tph. If the feed gradation is 100% passing 2mm, then the plant can be fed 4 tph.